Monday, February 22, 2010

Sexually Transmitted Desperation

An empty room
Just me and you
My lips and nails are painted
And you seem so frustrated
Relax, tell me your name
Baby, don't be so ashamed
It's just a way to keep us entertained

Uneasy silence, hollow motions
Sweeping through us
Like shallow oceans
A sudden stop; yes, that's the end
I ain't your lover
And I ain't your friend

But I'm lonely
I'm the only
One I can trust, so stay
If you must...

If I show you cleavage and a fake smile
Will it be enough to make you stay for a while?
If I listen to your stories and sing you a song
Can we stay like this all night long?
Oh, I'm just a desperate girl
And this is cheap entertainment

Go back to your wife, go back to your life
Don't give me a thought, don't give this a thought
Just cheap entertainment, just a cheap thrill
I never gave a damn and I never will...

No comments:

Post a Comment